Your message has been sent. We will contact you shortly if your message requires a response.
Cranford Dentist - Krause Dental Care
Dr. Kurt M Krause - Quality Just What You Need Dentistry! Conservative Dentistry is Preferable.
ORAL CANCER PREVENTION EXAM FRIDAY NOVEMBER 11TH FROM 9AM-6PM. THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR THIS COMMUNITY HEALTH AND EDUCATION SERVICE ON THIS DATE. PLEASE CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE.
Welcome to our Cranford, NJ dental practice. Your Confident Smile is Our Goal!! At Krause Dental Care, a family dental practice is dedicated to preserving your teeth for a lifetime of function while keeping you as comfortable as possible. Dr. Krause believes that the quality of health of your oral cavity is connected to the overall health of the body and is one way we show we care. Dr. Krause and staff take the time to educate our patients about their oral health needs. We provide comprehensive quality dental care and hope to treat the causes of any problems and not just the symptoms.
The following are just some of the unique benefits available to our patients:
- New warm and inviting atmosphere with modern equipment centrally located in Cranford with ground floor office including handicap accessibility and free onsite parking.
- All patients seen and treated personally by Dr. Krause
- Currently welcoming new patients with ease of scheduling and extended hours
- Doctor availability for appointments outside of business hours to address urgent situations
- Doctor wears dental magnification glasses for increased quality and accuracy of care
- Digital x-rays (permit 80 percent less radiation) Intraoral camera available for patient education
- Meticulous application of effective pain control techniques to ensure painless therapy
- Individual patient audio-video with flatscreen TVs for education and/or relaxation
Dr. Krause specializes in general dentistry. Our modern office aims to provide painless services that include: routine preventative checkups; simple fillings and professional cleanings; natural looking restorative and/or prosthetic procedures (replacing or repairing teeth/with or without implants); painless endodontics (root canal); periodontal therapy(gum disease) and oral surgery (tooth removal).
If you have any questions regarding your dental health please don’t hesitate to ask Dr. Krause by emailing him or calling his office for an appointment. Email email@example.com
||10:00 am to 8:00 pm
||9:00 am to 6:30 pm
||7:30 am to 6:30 pm
||By Appointment Only
||8:30 am to 2:30 pm
Thank you for visiting!
Krause Dental Care
118 North Avenue West; Suite 101
Cranford, NJ 07016
Phone: (908) 272-3001