Cranford, NJ Family Dentist - Kurt M Krause DMD - Krause Dental Care
Dr. Krause made a commitment while early in college to become a dentist. His interest in science and his attention to detail led him to the study of the art and science of dentistry . His unwavering focus has been offering his patients the best they can afford, aligned with his goal to strive for excellence to improve their oral health and smile.
- Dr. Krause attributes his professional values and dedication to practice to his father, Dr. Frank W. Krause, a well-respected orthodontist who has maintained his practice in Cranford for many years, and also attributes his strong communication skills to his mother, a long-time community volunteer in Cranford.
Dr. Krause has been a competitive and accomplished runner in high school and college while maintaining his fitness for local competitions in recent years. He supplements his fitness routines with swimming, cross-training and hiking or backpacking. Each year Dr. Krause hikes segments of the Appalachian Trail. He also enjoys fishing in both inland and offshore waters.
Dr. Krause is a graduate of University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey in 2002. He completed a general practice residency at the University of Buffalo School of Dentistry in 2003. He then began practicing general dentistry in Philadelphia while completing an internship in the private practices of faculty from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Departments of Orthodontics and Periodontal Prosthesis.
- Member of the American Dental Association and Union County Dental Association
- Member of the Academy for Sports Dentistry-supporting research, development and education in sports dentistry
- America's Top Dentists, 2011 Consumers' Research Council of America
- Member of Cranford Jaycees
- Member of Appalachian Trail Conservancy
- Cranford Business Alliance