At Krause Dental Care, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us by choosing us as your dental practice, and we strive to make our office convenient and accessible to you and your family. We want your first appointment with us to reaffirm the confidence that you've made a good choice to come see our team. We know that dental visits can cause anxiety for some patients, so we try our best to make each and every person feel comfortable and satisfied.
Before your first appointment, please note the following:
- Bring a list of any medications you are taking, as well as the names of your physicians and their phone numbers
- Try to arrive early to complete medical and patient information forms (if preferred, we are happy to mail the forms to your home prior to your visit)
- If you have had x-rays taken recently or feel they would be helpful in your case, bring them along
- Bring your dental and medical insurance forms or cards
- If you normally take an antibiotic prior to your professional cleanings, please do so prior to an appointment at our office
Once again, we would like to welcome you to our office and we look forward to seeing you for your first visit!